Business Development Executive (WFH)
Convince business customers and establish a relationship
Gather correct customer information during a conversation to make an appointment
Actively source new business opportunities
Set up qualified meeting appointments through a phone call, email, and LinkedIn DMs
Follow-up with warm leads (outbound and inbound leads)
A/B test and reporting on sales cadences across email, phone calls, and LinkedIn views/messages to determine what’s working & optimize response rates
Hit and exceed sales targets.
Conduct 200 dials daily.
Report to CEO and Director of Marketing with significant insights and contribute creative strategies.
- Experience with International sales presentations/meeting calls
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Background in sales
- Comfortable with cold calls and cold emails
- Experience leveraging Zoho / HubSpot CRM
- HUGE BONUS: Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, content marketing, CRO, paid media)
- HUGE BONUS: Experience setting sales demo appointments with senior-level marketers (owners, marketing directors, VPs, CMOs, etc.)
- Noise-canceling headsets (professional ones, not mobile headsets)
- PC/Laptop > at least Intel i3 with 4GB RAM
- Stable Internet connection > at least 20mbps download
- Quiet workspace
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
Perks & Benefits
- Night Shift
- Commission pay structure on top of salary
What's great in the job?
We are a battle-tested creative team (and fun to work with too) that’s obsessed with designing, building, automating, and optimizing high-converting and meaningful campaigns for our clients. It’s something that we’ve been awesomely doing in the past decade with only one goal – to drive revenues for our clients.
We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished over the years. But don’t just take our word for it. The Medical City Clark, The Infinity, Jenra Grand Mall, Punto, and Clark International Airport are some of the companies that we’ve helped grow in the last 10 years.
Our Core Values
We are creative, collaborative, and transparent, you can expect quality-assured services and solutions, we are open to learning and growth, we value honesty, and we practice respect.