Jr. Community Management Associate (WFH)
We are looking for a Junior Online Community Management Associate to join Emerge. We’re looking for someone who is digital-savvy and loves to engage with people online to maintain an online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
This is a role that requires focus on client stakeholder engagement between Clients/Brands and their immediate digital customers while thinking quickly on your feet for solutions and intuitive suggestions that always put the consumers first.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
- Handle a minimum of 5 accounts
- Handle the front & back-end of client’s social media accounts day-to-day;
- Correspond with the client’s marketing team/liaison day-to-day with regard to brand and business concerns sent via social media messaging;
- Converse with all customers who engage on social media, using expert knowledge of the brand and products to assist in topline revenue for the client online;
- Create and constantly update relevant documentation, FAQ sheets, and community management templates together with the Brand Manager and Communications Specialist;
- Assist in the monthly reporting that analyzes, tracks, and monitors running ad campaigns on multiple digital platforms when needed.
- A college degree holder. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A well-rounded understanding of data-driven marketing, without fear of numbers;
- A proven track record of handling customers and feedback on a constant basis;
- A passion for writing in English, Tagalog, and the unique blend of the two, known as Taglish;
- A meticulous approach to rising trends in multiple industries.
- Technical Requirements
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely and independently
Nice to Have
- Graduated or specialized in related courses to the field of work, i.e. Marketing, IMC, Business Administration, Writing/Creative Communications, Customer Service;
- 1-2 years of experience in the same or similar role is preferred;
- Experience working directly with brands that have multiple digital touchpoints;
- Existing certification from the Facebook Blueprint Community Manager Exam is a plus but not required;
- Experience setting up and running the back-end of social media channels from dashboard to analytics;
- Experience working with fast-paced teams and clients.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid training
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)
What's great in the job?
We are a battle-tested creative team (and fun to work with too) that’s obsessed with designing, building, automating, and optimizing high-converting and meaningful campaigns for our clients. It’s something that we’ve been awesomely doing in the past decade with only one goal – to drive revenues for our clients.
We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished over the years. But don’t just take our word for it. The Medical City Clark, The Infinity, Jenra Grand Mall, Punto, and Clark International Airport are some of the companies that we’ve helped grow in the last 10 years.
Our Core Values
We are creative, collaborative, and transparent, you can expect quality-assured services and solutions, we are open to learning and growth, we value honesty, and we practice respect.
We create great ideas.
We deliver excellence.
We learn and evolve.
We value honesty
We practice respect.