Jr. Multimedia Designer (WFH)
A Jr. Multimedia Designer creates as he or she envisions. As part of an industry that works with different kinds of content creation, Emerge invites you to explore your creative skills by applying your knowledge to diverse content. Be part of a team that aims to grow with its members, a company that succeeds with its employees. Become a Jr. Multimedia Designer at Emerge!
- Create engaging and impactful creative content for internal and client brands, aligning with target audience and objectives
- Produce high-quality digital and print materials consistently
- Evaluate the campaign team's image directions and provide constructive feedback
- Stay updated on design trends and implement them effectively
- Pay meticulous attention to detail and follow instructions closely
- Embrace training and constructive feedback for skill enhancement
- Foster ongoing creativity and improvement across all touchpoints
- Collaborate seamlessly within a team-oriented work environment
- Has a college degree in Graphic Design, Creative Media, Fine Arts or equivalent
- Preferably has at least 1 year of relative (even if not work-related) experience in creating Graphic Designs and Layout
- Preferably has experience in social media graphics, web design and video editing
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Has knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere, and AfterEffects
- Has branding, portfolio, type colors, typography, and social media poster experience
- Can produce quality design outputs relevant to the branding and content are given
- Has a keen eye on detail and is able to produce cohesive results
- Has the perseverance and drive to work with big brand names and win awards for execution
- Have a passion for contributing to the team
- Creative, witty, updated with the current trends, detail-oriented and flexible
- Requires little to no supervision
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment and can think quick on their feet
- Is a team player and can communicate and cooperate with others easily
- Is organized, attentive to details, a fast learner and quick on the uptake when given instructions
- Technical Requirements
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely and independently
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Good in google sheets and Docs
- With a positive working attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Paid training
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)
What's great in the job?
We are a battle-tested creative team (and fun to work with too) that’s obsessed with designing, building, automating, and optimizing high-converting and meaningful campaigns for our clients. It’s something that we’ve been awesomely doing in the past decade with only one goal – to drive revenues for our clients.
We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished over the years. But don’t just take our word for it. The Medical City Clark, The Infinity, Jenra Grand Mall, Punto, and Clark International Airport are some of the companies that we’ve helped grow in the last 10 years.
Our Core Values
We are creative, collaborative, and transparent, you can expect quality-assured services and solutions, we are open to learning and growth, we value honesty, and we practice respect.
We create great ideas.
We deliver excellence.
We learn and evolve.
We value honesty
We practice respect.