Jr. Sales Account Executive (WFH)
You will be looking at building your portfolio of clients and advertisers and your days will be spent focusing on the following activities:
Meeting sales goals set by the management and developing sales strategies.
Researching prospects and generating leads.
Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, via mail, via social media accounts, and in person.
Handling client questions, inquiries, and complaints.
Presenting and conducting high-impact company services and solutions presentations
Managing the sales process through ZOHO CRM.
Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
Participating in a sales team meeting.
Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Background and Character
- Corporate B2B sales experience with a proven track record in sales achievement
- Possess good oral and written communications skills
- Confident and resourceful with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Analytical, meticulous, and organized
- Possess good attention to details
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong desktop skills are highly desirable. Proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Digital Media will be an advantage.
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely and independently
- Conducive Workplace
- A strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a genuine desire to learn
- A hunter mentality and a ‘no fear’ approach to cold calling
- Experience in telesales and ideally solution-based selling (face-to-face sales experience desirable)
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- A proven track record in sales
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)
- In this ever-changing, fast-paced digital revolution, local businesses are shifting more and more marketing dollars from traditional offline advertising to online advertising. At Emerge, helping businesses to market themselves online is just the beginning.
What's great in the job?
We are a battle-tested creative team (and fun to work with too) that’s obsessed with designing, building, automating, and optimizing high-converting and meaningful campaigns for our clients. It’s something that we’ve been awesomely doing in the past decade with only one goal – to drive revenues for our clients.
We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished over the years. But don’t just take our word for it. The Medical City Clark, The Infinity, Jenra Grand Mall, Punto, and Clark International Airport are some of the companies that we’ve helped grow in the last 10 years.
Our Core Values
We are creative, collaborative, and transparent, you can expect quality-assured services and solutions, we are open to learning and growth, we value honesty, and we practice respect.
We create great ideas.
We collaborate and communicate.
We deliver excellence.
We learn and evolve.
We value honesty and transparency.