Jr. Web Developer (Hybrid Setup)
- Convert mock-up designs or wireframes into front-end code/ WordPress Templates
- Ensure all client-facing websites are built with responsive design and optimized for mobile and tablet
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug systems application
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and monitor web applications
- Collaborate with team members to improve the usability
- Support requests and resolve issues requested in a timely manner
- Building converting Landing Pages in WordPress for SEM campaigns
- Keep current with the latest web technologies through relevant blogs and events. Stay abreast of current design and print technologies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Information Technology or college degree with a demonstrated ability in graphic and web design required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Strong Working knowledge of CMS is required.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, excellent organizational skills, and a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure and with shifting deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines while still maintaining high creative standards.
- Critical thinker who has high attention to detail.
- Must speak and write proficient English / Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Background and Character
- At least 4-year Business Course Graduate
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Technical Requirements
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
Willing to work onsite and remotely (hybrid) and independently.
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Good in google sheets and Docs
With a positive working attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Paid training
- Work from home
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)
What's great in the job?
We are a battle-tested creative team (and fun to work with too) that’s obsessed with designing, building, automating, and optimizing high-converting and meaningful campaigns for our clients. It’s something that we’ve been awesomely doing in the past decade with only one goal – to drive revenues for our clients.
We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished over the years. But don’t just take our word for it. The Medical City Clark, The Infinity, Jenra Grand Mall, Punto, and Clark International Airport are some of the companies that we’ve helped grow in the last 10 years.
Our Core Values
We are creative, collaborative, and transparent, you can expect quality-assured services and solutions, we are open to learning and growth, we value honesty, and we practice respect.